- What information we collect through the websites (listed above), how we collect it, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Children’s online policy protection act.
- How you can access and update your information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Dispute resolution.
1: INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE & SHARING:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website.
- This may include but not limited to; your name, email address, physical address, phone numbers, username, password, and credit card information.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, this website or other direct contact from you.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to fulfill an order.
- We will not sell or rent information to anyone.
2: CHILDREN’S ONLINE POLICY PROTECTION ACT:
Children Under the Age of 18
- Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
- If you are under 18 , please do not provide any information on this website.
3 & 4: YOUR ACCESS TO, CHOICES AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION:
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- You can opt out any time by contacting us via our website: https://www.gentlesomaticyoga.com/contact-us, and/or unsubscribing from our marketing emails. Another way is to email us at: email@example.com
By contacting us you can also:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information.
- When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We will post a prominent notice of material changes on this website.
- We will provide you with other appropriate notice of important changes at least 15 days before the effective date.
- Changes may also be communicated by the email address you provided.
7: DISPUTE RESOLUTION: